if (is_page(396)) : ?>else : ?> endif; ?>
Advantages of Breath Analysis
- Non-invasive & Non-intrusive. Unlike blood or urine tests, a breath test can be conducted almost anywhere, anytime.
- Can be performed repeatedly without adverse effects, unlike X-rays, which can lead to damage from radiation exposure.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- Rapid results.
- Recent increase in breath-based tests approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Higher Survival Rates.
- Ease of Use – Faster Access.
- Lower Cost.
Early identification can mean a better outcome. Many tests today are difficult, painful, expensive and may include lengthy delays.
Breath testing offers the potential for rapid screening & monitoring of:
- Lung and breast cancer
- Upper & Lower respiratory infections
- Kidney and liver disease
- Stomach, illnesses and much more…